How quickly do you ship an order once it's placed?
Orders are processed within 48 hours and shipped.
Does your jewelry tarnish?
All fashion/plated jewelry will eventually tarnish over time. However, LookSoReal plates all our products with double the Canadian/US standard to ensure exquisite quality and lengthy lifespan.
Do You guarantee your products?
All of LookSoReal products are guaranteed for 30 days for any manufacturer's defects.
Is 925 stamped inside for sterling silver base metals?
All .925 sterling silver products are stamped as required by law.
Do you have a catalogue?
Catalogs are available to all of LookSoReal's customers. Please call or email us today.
What types of stones do you use?
We use only the highest of quality cubic zirconias in all of our products.
Jewelry Cleaning Tips
1. Avoid wearing jewelry in the shower or leaving it on your bathroom sink. This can quickly tarnish and rust your products.
2. When you are not wearing your jewelry store it in a cool place such as a jewelry box or gift box. Try to separate the pieces individually to prevent scratches to gemstones and metals. You can also store your jewelry in a fabric-lined case with separate compartments, or wrap pieces individually in soft tissue paper. Don't take the risk of your jewelry pieces scratching one another.
3. Use a jewelry polish cloth periodically for sterling silver pieces.
4. For Rhodium platted pieces, use a very soft cloth. Too much abrasion or rubbing will wear the piece too fast. If it does show signs of significant wearing, professional jewelers in your area will be able to apply another plate of rhodium. This is actually very common.
5. Try to clean your jewelry on a regular basis (once a month is a good rule of thumb). A simple way to clean your gold or platinum jewelry is to soak it in warm water mixed with a few drops of ammonia. Gentle use of an old, soft-bristled (kid's) toothbrush is useful for more extensive cleaning. After cleaning and rinsing, dry and polish with a soft cloth. Please, always remember to close your drain if you are cleaning near a sink.
While lasting and durable, gold can become scratched or dented, particularly if handled roughly. Regularly check your gold jewelry for loose prongs or any damage, promptly bringing it to a professional jeweler for repair if needed.
Silver pieces can be cleaned the same way. Avoid chlorine. Finish with a silver polish cloth.
Rhodium pieces can be cleaned with a soft cloth. No liquids or solutions are necessary.